For our client, Eurus Energy Europe (EEE), we are exclusively looking for an ASSET MANAGER The Netherlands (for onshore wind and solar farms)
Eurus Energy Group develops, invests in and operates renewable energy projects globally. Starting from its first project in California in 1987, Eurus now has over 2.8 GW of wind and solar power generation worldwide. Amsterdam-based Eurus Energy Europe B.V. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eurus Energy Holdings Corporation, which is jointly owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation and Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Inc. Eurus Energy Europe (EEE) operates renewable energy projects in Europe with a total exceeding 1 GW. More renewable energy projects will be built in the coming years. In order to manage her growing portfolio EEE is looking for an Asset Manager for projects in The Netherlands. You will be (partly) based in Amsterdam (WTC) and (partly) working from home.
Optimizing the performance of renewable energy assets (wind and solar) is key during the operational phase. As Asset Manager you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the renewable assets with both a technical as contractual view. The Asset Manager will report to the Responsible of Asset Management in The Netherlands and will work closely with the Asset Management Teams in Europe supporting the Management Team responsible for managing the EEE portfolio.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Be involved within the Asset Management team to manage all technical issues and drive performance of the assets by making recommendations for value or performance enhancements;
• Working together with contractors on contract management and compliance management of operational assets and contractors;
• Site management, including regular site visits;
• Analysis and advising on optimal operations of the assets, lifecycle management;
• Permit and environmental compliance monitoring;
• Periodical performance analysis and (weekly / monthly) reporting of the assets;
• Periodical visual inspection of the assets;
• Work closely with stakeholder manager to cooperate with stakeholders like contractors, landowners, local authorities etc..
You will be part of the European Asset Management Team and (partly) based in Amsterdam (WTC) and partly working from home. You will be supported in your daily job by dedicated specialists in the field of HSEQ, Legal support, Administration, Technical support and Stakeholder Management.
- Experience of at least 3 years with renewable energy is required;
- You have basic technical and/or contract management knowledge, educated (at least bachelor degree) in the direction of engineering, renewables or equivalent;
- You have leadership, communication & teamwork competences;
- You are enthusiastic and you are able to keep overview;
- You are able to switch between the different topics of different projects;
- You speak English fluently, and understanding of the Dutch language is preferred;
- You have a valid driver’s license and you are not afraid of heights;
- You know your way around in MS Office.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Eurus Energy offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Besides their competitive salary Eurus Energy offers excellent fringe benefits.
Note: The 30% reimbursement ruling (better known as the 30% ruling) is a Dutch tax advantage for highly skilled migrants moving to the Netherlands for a specific employment role. When the necessary conditions are met, the employer can grant a tax free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary subject to Dutch payroll tax.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
This vacancy is exclusively set out at Business Associates Network (BAN) recruitment. Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Peter van den Ban (Director at BAN recruitment) via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)6 22 30 24 77. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!