Our client, a shipping and offshore transportation & installation contractor, is looking for a CAD DESIGNER.
Please note: Only candidates with EU passport or Dutch work visa will be considered as viable candidates !!!
As a CAD DESIGNER you work independently on a specified scope and are expected to bring forward proposals and initiate ideas to find solutions to problems. You are aware of the relevant legislation, codes and standards and ensure compliancy with these.
A pro-active attitude is required to incorporate lessons learned from previous projects into your own work and identify and act on drafting needs within the department.
As a CAD Designer your main responsibilities will be the preparation of drawings, for example:
• deck layouts;
• lifting and rigging plans;
• grillage and sea fastening plans;
• story boards and operational plans;
• clash checks;
• 3d models for brochures and presentations.
• MBO/ B.sc degree or equivalent (i.e. Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture);
• 1-3 years of experience in marine industry in a similar job;
• good understanding of 2D and 3D CAD software;
• extensive AutoCAD skills;
• knowledge of and experienced in Inventor with Vault is advantageous;
• basic engineering knowledge is advantageous;
• fully conversant in English and Dutch (verbally and in writing).
• social team player with hands-on attitude;
• good interaction skills and pro-active mentality;
• ability to work in a project team and across multiple projects;
• able to plan own work and deliver in time;
• perform a check on your own work – first time right;
• deliver high quality drawings according to the required standards and deadlines;
• keen and analytical.
We welcome additional capabilities in 2D and 3D visualization programs (Autodesk Inventor, Animation programs etc.).
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mr. Peter van den Ban (Director at BAN recruitment).
Applications should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE1: Only candidates with EU passport or Dutch work visa will be considered as viable candidates !!!
NOTE2: If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful for this particular role.