For our client, an EPC contractor which operates worldwide, we are looking for a full DP-Licensed CAPTAIN with offshore experience.
As a Captain you are responsible that the operations are performed in an optimal manner and as safe as possible. Besides this you are, together with the operational team on board, the represented person for the company and you are the point of contact for the crew.
As a Captain you:
• report to and assist various departments within the office (Operations, QHSE, Technical, HR);
• are head of the vessel and direct the crew in line with safety and operations;
• carry out duties according to STCW;
• act pro-actively and contribute to the performance of the operational activities and the optimization of production;
• motivate, guide and evaluate your crew teams to assure optimal safety and productivity;
• safely navigate and maneuver under all conditions;
• observe the quality, health, safety and environmental system and act appropriate if and where necessary;
• are a people manager and have proven leadership skills.
• completed a maritime education in navigation;
• have several years work experience in the maritime/offshore field as Captain;
• have a valid Certificate of Competency Master no limitations (II/2);
• have the required, valid certificates for the position according STCW 2010 amendments;
• have a valid HUET or BOSIET certificate;
• have a STCW VI/6 Designated Security or Ship Security Officer certificate;
• have a full DP certificate unlimited;
• have a valid Passport, Seaman's Book, Seafarers Medical;
• have excellent communication skills in the English language;
• have a strong awareness of international marine Health, Safety and Environment standards.
• A competitive salary, including numerous interesting advantages, for example health insurance and pension;
• A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities in a fast growing company;
• Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment ;
• Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues;
• Top quality education and training opportunities.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role.