For our client, a mid-sized engineering company, we are looking for a (medior) DRAUGHTSMAN to reinforce the team.
The Draughtsman works within the Drawing Office, which is responsible for all the drafting work for the entire organisation, specifically the Engineering, Technical and Innovations Departments. The Draughtsman reports to the Department Head Drawing Office.
- Draw 2D and 3D drawings for tender preparation and concept design;
- Draw detailed 2D and 3D drawings for project execution and construction;
- Manage drawings and revision drawings.
- Ensure that the accurate drawings and registration systems are produced according to supplied specifications and applicable standards, internal and external;
- Co-operate and consult with colleagues on drawings;
- Assist in the identification of technical problems and contribute with possible solutions;
- Update the Department Head regularly about the status and progress of the work;
- Provide feedback and input to improve departmental standards, working methods and guidelines.
- Intermediate (MTS) or bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- knowledge of and experienced with Autocad 2D/3D;
- fluent in English (written and verbal);
- you are a problem solver, team player and can communicate well;
- you are flexible and have attention to detail.
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role!!