For our client, an EPC contractor which operates worldwide, we are looking for an ELECTRICAL HIGH VOLTAGE ENGINEER
Do you want to support in the preparation, procurement and execution of large scale projects such as offshore wind farms and marine HV interconnectors? Then you should read further!
As an Electrical High Voltage Engineer you:
• will be involved in the tender, design and procurement process of marine electrical infrastructure such as the electrical cables and transformer platforms;
• are the main technical focal point for subcontractors during the tender phase/project execution phase;
• work closely together with external parties, such as subcontractors, certifiers and clients;
• attend interface meetings with other departments;
• give backup & interface support on HV package;
• ensure the quality of products and services delivered by subcontractors;
• review cable designs, work with cable design tools and further develop these;
• manage tenders and optimize logistics for termination and testing.
You need the following qualifications to be an Electrical High Voltage Engineer:
• experience in or knowledge of managing the design and procurement process of HV electrical components, such as power cables, transformers, etc.
• be curious, analytical and accurate;
• have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
• be a team player and be customer oriented;
• speak and write fluent English;
• have a flexible attitude, work in the office and occasionally abroad.
What are your benefits?
• excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
• a challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
• an engaging international working environment;
• a wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role.