For our client, a reputable design & engineering company of mobile offshore units and equipment, we are looking for several EQUIPMENT ENGINEERS (mechanical / structural) to reinforce the team.
Our client is a pioneer of offshore engineering. In order to maintain that position, they take action to achieve their goals.
The company works with their clients in a hazardous domain that involves risks for people, materials and the natural environment. As a result, they have adopted an attitude of openness and accountability. Our client is consistent in word and actions.
The company believes that outstanding results are achieved by working together. This makes the most of the ability to think creatively, allowing to come up with purposeful, novel solutions. Ask yourself: do you like to be challenged to invent solutions that are simply better, cost-effective and more efficient than existing ones? Do you have the abilities to learn quickly, to identify the most relevant issues and propose solutions? Are you prepared to take yourself a step further and to develop your skills?
Our client has a number of brand-new projects and are growing the team. The company is the creator of many game-changing innovative solutions like a record breaking drilling jack-up in the North Sea and the world’s largest and most efficient installation unit for the offshore wind industry. In order to increase the operational capabilities and guarantee the optimum functionality of the mobile offshore unit designs, they combine their design with the supply of a range of in-house engineered equipment and systems like jacking systems and heavy lift cranes. To remain at the leading edge of technology they are always looking for outstanding people to join the company.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Apply sound engineering principles to develop creative and robust solutions to a variety of challenges
• Take responsibility for the technical integrity of assigned Engineering jobs in Equipment projects
• Take ownership of design solutions across multiple projects, supporting the wider Equipment Engineering team
• Be keen to take on fresh challenges, develop your technical and interpersonal skills as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting projects
• MSc (or BSc) in Mechanical Engineering, Offshore Engineering, Naval Architecture, etc.
• High potential in structural and/ or mechanical engineering
• Knowledge of structural and/ or mechanical verification of complex (offshore) structures/ equipment
• Knowledge of relevant industry standards like DNV GL, ABS, Lloyds Register etc.
• A valid work permit to work in the Netherland
Apply if you enjoy:
• taking initiative
• solving challenges
• creating solutions
• delivering excellence
• making a difference
• Excellent remuneration and fringe benefits;
• A young and dynamic environment with plenty of room for experiments;
• Special attention for tailor-made personal development and study.
Are you interested and could you handle this job???
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or just being curious, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you think that you do not quite fit for this vacancy.
Send us your cover letter and CV showing us why you are our next game changer.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!