For our client, a reputable design & engineering company of mobile offshore units and equipment, is looking for a FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER to reinforce the team.
The Customer Service / Aftermarket department is looking for a Field Service Engineer in order to provide services on hydraulic & electrical jacking systems, fixation systems, skidding systems and offshore cranes.
• Electrical / Mechanical
• Hydraulical / Mechanical
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Field Service Engineer? Are you flexible, familiar with offshore equipment and do you have thorough knowledge of the various on-board mechanical, electrical and hydraulically driven systems? Are you a self-starter with a hands-on mentality? We are looking for a full-time enthusiastic and driven Maintenance Technician / Field Service Engineer to support the team of field service engineers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Error finding and repair of systems, machines and installations on an electrical, hydraulic and mechanical level
• Perform maintenance on the imposed equipment in the broadest sense of the word
• Perform inspections on the imposed equipment in the broadest sense of the word
• Troubleshooting and long- and short term maintenance advise / proposals
• Preparing repair lists and supervising modifications and repairs of equipment
• Providing technical customer support in office
• Preparing, administrating and documenting carried out modifications and repairs
• The running of evening and weekend service if necessary
• Willingness to work offshore (at least 50%); Greater Europe; mostly short-term travel
• Full-time available (40 hours per week)
• Being able to work independently as well as in a team
• Approximately 5 years relevant work experience in the maintenance of machines / installations for the heavy industry or offshore equipment
• MBO level 3/4 training (secondary vocational education) or higher professional education (HBO) in mechanical engineering, metallurgy, mechanical or mechatronics or a similar course
• Or MBO level 3/4 training (secondary vocational education) or higher professional education (HBO) in electrical engineering. Preferably experience in PLC programming, Step 7 or Tia portal
• Good command in spoken and written English
• Knowledge of Basic Safety and Offshore training according to international rules, regulations and procedures
• A growing organization with an entrepreneurial character in an environment in which you can develop;
• A salary in accordance with the market (offshore allowance; healthcare allowance; profit share benefit,..)
• Premium free pension;
• An informal and open culture.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE1: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!
NOTE2: If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful for this particular role.