Do you have 2 to 5 years of working experience as a General Ledger Accountant? And are you open for a new career challenge in an international and dynamic company? Then this vacancy could be the perfect new career step for you. Our international client is looking for a GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT to join their team in the Shared Service Centre in Rotterdam.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for timely and accurate month end reporting of financial data for several countries;
• Reports on and comments upon Balance Sheet movements and related monthly P&L trends;
• Ensures consistency in and continuous improvement of the country specific and general accounting processes;
• Support Regional Country Controller in completing Annual Accounts;
• Provide and gather financial data to external tax consultants for completion of the corporate tax returns;
• Assist Regional Country Controllers in other day to day activities;
• Support internal and external audits (account and tax office);
• Collaborate with the Internal Control department for creation, changing and implementation of financial policies, procedures and financial controls;
• Provide technical accounting support and guidance to improve processes;
• Ensures compliance with Corporate Finance Policies, SOX and US GAAP;
• Deliver ad hoc reports and analyses.
• Bachelor degree in Finance and/or Accounting;
• 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience as a General Ledger Accountant;
• Experience in a Shared Services environment is preferable;
• Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion Financial Management are a plus;
• Excellent Excel skills;
• Fluent in English.
Our client is a US listed with their Shared Service Centre located in Rotterdam. All finance activities of the EMEA region are centralized in the Shared Service Centre. As a General Ledger Accountant you will join an international team with young people. You are responsible for timely and accurate month end reporting of financial data for several countries. The General Ledger Accountant reports directly to the Regional Country Controllers and you will assist them in day to day activities.
A challenging position in a dynamic environment with a salary package up to maximum €3.500 gross per month based on a fulltime working week and interesting benefits like 31 holidays and bonus scheme.
NOTE: Only candidates with an EU passport or Dutch work permit will be considered as viable candidates.