For our client, an international specialist in the design, engineering, construction and installation of complex structures, we are looking for an INTERNATIONAL SUPERVISOR (Service & Maintenance) to strengthen the team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The International Supervisor is responsible for three types of work:
1. Independently perform inspections, in accordance with regulations (periodically) or to diagnose a technical problem;
2. Independently perform maintenance / repairs, such as fire extinguishing installations, heating or lighting systems. Complex repairs are carried out by specialists, managed by you;
3. Managing local maintenance teams and subcontractors during major maintenance. Major maintenance is blasting / painting decks, replacing systems or repairs to the construction.
You are the point of contact for the customer on location. In addition, you have an advisory role to the customer with regard to possible repairs and upgrades to the helidecks. In-depth knowledge of and keeping up-to-date with regard to national and international laws and regulations is crucial in this regard. In the position of International Supervisor you regularly travel to various international locations, sometimes also within The Netherlands. This can be both onshore and offshore. A job can take one to a few days, but it could also be that you are away for two weeks.
• A technical education at MBO or HBO level, such as mechanical engineering;
• At least 3 years of experience in service and maintenance role in an international environment. Experience with electrical engineering is a plus;
• You have your Bosiet and / or GWO certificate or you are prepared to obtain it;
• You master the English language both in word and writing. Dutch is a big advantage;
• You are willing to travel internationally very regularly;
• You are a flexible and practical team player;
• You have a great sense of responsibility;
• You have experience in managing (local) teams;
• You can communicate with all layers within the organization.
Working at this Company means working in a challenging and responsible position in a growing and dynamic company, where all possibilities are available for personal development. In addition, they apply the CLA Metalektro and they offer an excellent package of employment conditions, such as:
• A full-time contract of 40 hours per week;
• 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days on a full-time basis;
• A travel and offshore allowance.
Are you interested and could you handle this job???
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or just being curious, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you think that you do not quite fit for this vacancy.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in The Netherlands and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!