Our client, an EPC contractor which operates worldwide, is looking for motivated, entrepreunerial candidates for the position of WORKS MANAGER (Lead Project Engineer) to reinforce the project team.
As a Works Manager you are responsible for the technical implementation of our marine projects in support of the project manager.
As a Works Manager you:
- communicate clearly with your project engineers and project management;
- take the responsibility towards organization of the works and ensure they are carried out in accordance it the method statement;
- are engaged and setting the example in working safely together and achieve common goals such as zero accidents;
- accurately monitor the progress of projects;
- assist in the coordination of the work on site, and optimize and correct if necessary;
- report about budget and cost control in close collaboration with the project manager.
You need the following qualifications to be a Works Manager:
- hold a degree in civil or mechanical engineering;
- have relevant experience in the offshore (preferably wind) industry;
- are particularly interested in complex marine projects;
- are experienced in working on civil, mechanical and/or hydraulic engineering, construction projects or large marine works;
- have good communication skills and can take a critical view towards the works to be carried out;
- work well in teams, where you are able to support the other persons in your team and lead the workman in the field
- are able to express yourself fluently in English;
- are prepared to work abroad.
What are your benefits?
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role.