For our client, based in Amsterdam (North), we are looking for a MANAGER TENDER ENGINEERS
Our client is a nationally operating contracting company carrying out highly complex works in a professional, socially responsible and sustainable manner. Its four core activities are environmental technology, civil engineering and soil remediation, dredging and waterbed remediation, and sand exploitation.
Our client provides solutions for Disposal Site Techniques, Soil Remediation and Soil Treatment, Environmental Dredging, Sand Operations and Port Development.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of (in)ternational tenders and the follow-up of corresponding project proposals;
- As first point of contact you will work in close collaboration with the organization and manage your tender team / engineers;
- You will prepare the tender submissions and contracts;
- You will assist the management during contracts negotiations.
- Bachelor or master degree in the area of construction or civil engineering;
- Having at least 5 years’ experience in tender and/or Project Management is required;
- Having experience in complex tender processes (e.g. EPC, DB, DBFM) and/or in managing civil projects is an asset;
- You have excellent negotiation skills and you can communicate at several levels;
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Dutch;
- Have sense of responsibility, be hands-on, are a team player and solution-oriented;
- You are pragmatical and you work in a proactive manner.
- Excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and extra holidays;
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- Engaging (international) working environment;
- Wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role!!