For our client, an EPC contractor which operates worldwide, we are looking for an OFFLINE SURVEYOR (Worldwide)
Are you looking for a challenging job with varying tasks? And do you want to work on board one of the vessels? Then you should read further!
Maintaining clear and good communication between the various stakeholders, creativity towards solutions and the ability to perform your work accurately in order to achieve the company's common goal to work safely and complete our projects on time are considered very important.
As an Offline Surveyor you:
• will receive data from the online surveyor and process it according to agreed standards. The results will be used immediately for decision making on board and will be part of the as-built report.
• take the responsibility for all survey activities on our projects worldwide, with a practical knowledge of modern methods of hydrographic surveying and processing
• take care of the survey execution, data processing, reporting and volume calculations;
You need the following qualifications to be an Offline Surveyor:
• Degree (bachelor/master) in topography or hydrographic surveying;
• Practical knowledge of modern methods of measurements;
• Prepared to be abroad for prolonged periods;
• Fluent in English;
• Excellent team player.
• Experience with CAD software is preferred, experience with Civil3D is a plus.
What are your benefits?
• excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
• challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
• engaging international working environment;
• wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role.