Become an Offshore Engineering Pioneer !!!!
Pioneering is in our client’s DNA. Exploring new and unchartered technological fields. Devising solutions that are not obvious. Off the beaten path, taking the lead in new developments and technology.
Based on advanced technology, they are constantly channelling their energy into staying a step ahead of the market's demands. They cannot just sit back and rest on their laurels. In a rapidly changing world, they must remain alert and innovative. As merely keeping up with changes would mean falling behind on new developments. And that's where you fit in. We are looking for innovative forward-looking and ambitious people like you. If you are someone who works smart, looks ahead or thinks big, come and meet us.
We are looking for people who think out of the box; engineers, but also talented people from other disciplines, who want to think about solutions for the future. Who want to contribute to sustainable energy technologies.
Our client is an organization of more than 200 professionals with ambition, commitment and extensive knowledge of various fields in the off shore sector. Being part of a major global player like NOV makes them a very credible and reliable business partner. The company culture is one in which openness, common sense, appreciation and engagement are self-evident and where people treat each other with respect. Our client stimulates initiatives and innovations.
If this matches your imagination check out our vacancies below:
- Senior Structural Engineer (Schiedam): MAKING THE FUTURE OF OFFSHORE ENERGY TOGETHER. What is your challenge for the future? Do you want to play a part in the energy transition with purposeful, novel solutions? Then join the team.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer (Schiedam): MAKING THE FUTURE OF OFFSHORE ENERGY TOGETHER. What is your challenge for the future? Do you want to play a part in the energy transition with purposeful, novel solutions? Then join the team.
- Senior Project Planner (Schiedam): We are seeking an experienced Project Planner to be based in Schiedam, The Netherlands. The Project Planner operates across the organization, establishing and maintaining project schedules as basis for project management, client reporting, resource planning, sales planning, portfolio management, and progress reporting.
- Customer Service Engineer (Schiedam): What is your challenge for the future? Do you want to play a part in the energy transition with purposeful, novel solutions? Then join the team.
"The Pioneers of Offshore Engineering"
Our client is recognized for providing advanced design & engineering consultancy for mobile offshore units and equipment. In close cooperation with their clients, they translate experience, science and technical knowledge into realistic & innovative ideas. In this way, the Company enables and supports safe and efficient operations at sea, contributing to a sustainable future.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Ability to plan, see required sequence of work, distinguish main and side issues, see the bigger picture;
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Maritime Technology;
• Relevant work experience in design of complex mechanical equipment;
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
• The ideal candidate exhibits a proactive, analytical and positive attitude, as well as outstanding collaboration skills.
• The ability to contribute to the design and the delivery of equipment that will power and shape our future, making an impact in the energy transition;
• A safe and inspiring work environment where your contribution is highly valued, and personal development is key;
• Working in a modern and spacious office and the flexibility to work from home;
• Several social events stimulating our close cooperation;
• Competitive salary and good secondary benefits;
• Personal development opportunities.
Are you interested and could you handle one of the above mentioned jobs???
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or just being curious, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you think that you do not quite fit for this vacancy.
Applications (in Dutch or English), should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to your application!