Are you up for the challenge of working on demanding offshore projects all over the world? Are you creative, do you have innovative ideas and are you interested in a job that challenges you every day? For our offshore and offshore wind projects, we are looking for several (onshore) CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS (cable laying OR foundation).
In the role of (onshore) Construction Manager, you will have final operational responsibility for the preparation and execution of Infield and Export cable installations / foundations. You will be working at one of our offshore wind offices in the preparatory phase and at the site office during execution.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safety of the onshore and offshore cable installation / foundation activities
- Take care of the detailed preparation of cable installation / foundation projects
- Responsible for the working methods and the associated project specific equipment in collaboration with Operations and the Ship Management
- Coordinate the mobilisation and execution of the work
- Direct the Offshore Construction Managers on the installation vessels
- Perform a coordinating role with the cable installation / foundation vessels
- Together with the QA/QC department, is responsible for the operational process for the acceptance of the cables/foundations by the client/client reps
- Have a coordinating role with regard to the operational interfaces on the project
- Are responsible for the Marine Warranty Survey scope
- Provide operational management for subcontractors
- Report to the project manager on progress, contractual and other deviations and lessons learned
- Have joint budgetary responsibility for the cable installation / foundation activities
- An independent, practical and creative person with technical insight who can solve problems and dares to take decisions
- Motivational team leader and connector in the installation team
- Strong communication and social skills
- Ideally 10 years of operational experience, mainly on complex projects, including several years installing cables / foundations offshore
- Working as part of a 24/7 operation
- Higher vocational intellectual and professional level
- A good command of English
- Willingness to work abroad
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mr. Peter van den Ban (Director at BAN recruitment).
Applications should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE1: Only candidates with EU passport or Dutch work visa will be considered as viable candidates !!!
NOTE2: If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful for this particular role.