For our client, Eurus Energy Europe, we are exclusively looking for an OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE MANAGER - EUROPE (onshore wind farms)
Eurus Energy develops, invests in and operates renewable energy projects worldwide, with particular focus on onshore wind and photovoltaic projects. They have been expanding their clean energy portfolio ever since their first wind project in California's Mojave Desert in late 1980s. Eurus Energy is actively sourcing new projects to develop with local partners in various parts of the world. Eurus Energy Europe B.V. is part of Eurus Energy Holdings Corporation, which is jointly owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation and Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Inc. For more company information, look at: https://www.eurus-europe.com/ and http://www.eurus-energy.com/en/
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work closely with Site Managers / projects on issues-initiatives-projects across all technology types as required;
- Conduct Annual technical inspections;
- Ensuring timely replacement of Major Component after failures in different model of WTG;
- Provide and support maintenance strategies to increase reliability (MTBF, RCA, etc.) and evaluate implementation of retrofits;
- Analyzing existing company processes/systems identifying ways to improve operational efficiency;
- Supervise cost control, H&S requirement, spare parts warehouse, inventory, stock levels, etc.;
- Monitoring of key performance indicators of Company, O&M companies, Subcontractors;
- Support OpEx optimization processes;
- Internal reporting to Management;
- Periodical meeting with stake holders, manufacturers, etc.
- The O&M Manager (Europe) will have a large experience working in onshore wind farms, construction, operation and maintenance (wind MTBF, RCA, and Implementation of Retrofits industry);
- Educated in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, with experience with SCADA as well as in the application of BIG Data and advanced diagnostics;
- This person will report to the Head of Asset Management and will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and operation of all wind turbine generators (WTGs) of the European projects;
- He / She will assist with the analysis of wind farm operations and data comparisons between turbines from different manufacturers;
- Assisting with troubleshooting activities and applying the most affective corrective measures becomes as a key element to this roll;
- The preparation of technical documentation and manuals is included in the scope;
- Good command of the English language;
- Periodically, he / she will visit wind farms, manufacturers, suppliers, etc.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Eurus Energy offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Besides their competitive salary Eurus Energy offers excellent fringe benefits.
Note: The 30% reimbursement ruling (better known as the 30% ruling) is a Dutch tax advantage for highly skilled migrants moving to the Netherlands for a specific employment role. When the necessary conditions are met, the employer can grant a tax free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary subject to Dutch payroll tax.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
This vacancy is exclusively set out at Business Associates Network (BAN) recruitment. Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Peter van den Ban (Director at BAN recruitment) via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number +31 (0)6 22 30 24 77. Applications (in English), should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!