Our client, an EPC contractor which operates worldwide, is looking for motivated, entrepreunerial candidates for the position of (senior) PROJECT ENGINEER to reinforce the project team.
- Collaborate in the preparation and / or execution of their projects.
- Involved with developing method statements and to optimize and implement them in practice in the office and on project sites.
- Have a pivotal role and you keep track of the installation process on the bridge on board one of their vessels.
- Monitor the progress of the project, participate in coordinating activities in the field, optimize and fine-tune where necessary in support of the Works Manager or Superintendent.
- Open to the ad hoc needs of the project and you actively respond to questions from the project management.
- Will ensure planning, production reporting, budget control and cost monitoring.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering.
- Preferably relevant experience.
- Willing to work abroad (worldwide) on one of their vessels and / or project locations.
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to move to the Netherlands.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Communication, clear in writing as well as orally.
- Entrepreneurship, recognize possibilities and have a clear judgement and vision.
- Team player, able to work closely with others and also perform well individually.
- Business processing, focus on efficient and effective processes and results.
- Problem solving, use generic or adhoc methods, in an orderly manner, to find solutions to problems.
- Flexibility: adapt behaviour and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles. Adjust rapidly to new situations warranting attention and information.
- An excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages.
- A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- An engaging international working environment.
- A wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role.