Our client, an EPC contractor which operates worldwide, is looking for several motivated, entrepreneurial candidates for the position of PROJECT ENGINEER to reinforce the project team.
Are you looking for a challenging, adventurous job with varying tasks? And do you want to be on board of vessels, in the office, on project sites or a combination of the possibilities? Then you should read further!
Maintaining clear and good communication between the various stakeholders, creativity towards solutions and the ability to perform your work accurately in order to achieve our common goal to work safely and complete our projects on time are considered very important.
As a PROJECT ENGINEER you….
• are responsible for the engineering, preparation and execution of projects;
• will develop method statements for the works before you go execute them offshore;
• when on site you will optimise and implement the method statements in practice;
• have a pivotal role communicating between site or vessel and the office, and;
• you keep track of the installation process on the bridge on board one of the vessels;
• monitor the progress of the project, participate in coordinating activities in the field, optimize and fine-tune where necessary in support of the Works Manager or Superintendent;
• are open to the ad hoc needs of the project and you actively respond to questions from the project management;
• will ensure planning, production reporting, budget control and cost monitoring.
• have a Bachelor or Master degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering or have experience in the areas of Civil Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering;
• have a degree in any other type of engineering, but a particular keen interest in our industry;
• are willing to work abroad on the vessels or projects;
• have fluent verbal and written English skills;
• are an excellent team player.
• excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
• challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
• engaging international working environment;
• wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
Our client is a dynamic, highly specialized EPC contractor which operates worldwide in the offshore industry.
Are you interested and could you handle this job???
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or just being curious, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you think that you do not quite fit for this vacancy.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: we are looking for profiles with 3-5 years of experience in offshore installation projects (cables, foundations and turbines). Candidates should have an EU nationality and live or be willing to move to NL or BE and work on rotation (offshore) – if needed. Rotation: Normally 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off, but this depends on the project you will end up working for.