Our client, an EPC contractor which operates worldwide, is looking for motivated, entrepreunerial candidates for the position of PROJECT MANAGER to reinforce the project team.
• You are responsible for the overall on-site management of their sites worldwide.
• You will manage one or more projects simultaneously, where you are responsible for executing the project on schedule and budget.
• You maintain close contact with their clients and ensure that the project is executed according to the required specifications as stipulated in the contract.
• You will make sure that the project is on schedule, by frequent contact with internal departments and by making clear agreements.
• You ensure that the project is completed within budget, by proper monitoring of costs and with variation orders to the contract during the project.
• You are the link between the organization and the customer.
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering;
• You have experience in Project and Contract Management, in the areas of Marine Civil Engineering, Offshore Technology or Dredging;
• You are an independent problem solver, with strong ‘hands-on’ mentality and a team player;
• You are willing to work abroad for long periods on any of our projects worldwide.
• You live in the Netherlands or willing to move to the Netherlands.
• Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in the Netherlands, as well as abroad.
• Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
• Top quality education and training opportunities.
• Attractive terms and conditions for employees.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role.