For our client, a reputable design & engineering company of mobile offshore units and equipment, we are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER CUSTOMER SERVICE to reinforce the team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Focus more on work with a larger scope and/or longer lead time;
- Work related to sales and delivery of services and spare parts to supplied equipment;
- Technical and commercial resolving of warranty claims of client/ end users;
- Monitor purchasing, expediting, inspection and logistic activities;
- When necessary hire third parties for service / repair / supervision work on site;
- Assist the Manager Customer Service and Focal Points with the daily work;
- May be assigned as Focal Point;
- Maintain and develop relevant contacts with clients, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Liaise with Project Managers Equipment, Product Coordinators Equipment, Supply Chain Lead, Manager Designs and Customer Service Department;
- Reports to the Manager Customer Service.
- BSc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in similar role;
- Internationally orientated;
- Has shown to embrace challenging projects and shown to be able to find solutions in complex problems;
- Broad technical view;
- Able to apply profound specialized knowledge in a wide range of practical situations and projects;
- Capable of managing projects with specialized, complex content within field of expertise;
- Global knowledge of export law and contract management;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of ERP systems, MS Office.
- Good primary, secondary and tertiary employment conditions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibilities for (personal) development;
- A modern and well facilitated office, situated near public transport;
- Attention for personnel wellbeing.
Are you interested in this position and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly by using the apply button.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE1: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this position !!!
NOTE2: If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful.