For our client, a reputable design & engineering company of mobile offshore units and equipment, we are looking for a QA/QC/HSE COORDINATOR to reinforce the team. Possibility to grow towards Manager (and being part of the Management Team) in due time.
As QA/QC/HSE COORDINATOR, you will utilise your knowledge and professional experience to maintain, implement, improve quality and HSE within the Company. You will be responsible for the QA/QC and HSE Engineering support to the Engineering & Equipment department. You should be keen to take on fresh challenges, evelop your technical and interpersonal skills as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must ensure that company policies and procedures are being enforced and adhered to at all times.
• Provide continual evaluation of the group’s processes and methods, to assure the most effective use of resources and equipment.
• Maintain and implement PIMS CAR and PAR requirements.
• Maintain and implement quality procedures and ensure compliance to HSE regulations.
• Carry out supplier inspection visits and maintain suppliers register. Will require international and domestic travel
• Continually monitor and control inspection operations to insure compliance with applicable quality control documents.
• Assure accurate records such as traceability, process control, functional test, demonstrations, etc., are maintained.
• Assure test function is performed in a manner consistent with applicable requirements and quality procedures.
• Maintain and enforce quality standards.
• Perform internal and (new) supplier audits or assessments
• Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
• Maintain Goods inward/outwards control in conjunction with Purchasing when required.
• Education level: at least bachelor (HTS) degree completed in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent work and thinking level;
• Proven working experience as a Quality / HSE Engineer;
• Good working knowledge of ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 9001-2015;
• Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel and Project;
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects (mechanical, structural, hydraulic, electrical and controls engineering);
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards for offshore equipment would be desirable;
• Decision making ability and leadership skills;
• Time management and organization skills.
• Entrepreneurial attitude, analytical, pragmatic and responsible;
• Problem solving skills, proactive and eager to learn;
• Being flexible and able to keep overview and set priorities;
• Committed to take that important extra step and be able to act as project owner from a technical perspective.
• Good social skills.
• Excellent remuneration and fringe benefits;
• A young and dynamic environment with plenty of room for experiments;
• Special attention for tailor-made personal development and study.
Are you interested and could you handle this job???
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or just being curious, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you think that you do not quite fit for this vacancy.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!