Our client, a worldwide highly respected dredging specialist, is looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTING MANAGER to reinforce the team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• are part of our accountancy department in Luxembourg and you manage a team of 4 accountants.
• supervise the statutory accounting.
• are responsible for external audits and reporting and for the annual audited financial statements.
• are responsible for statutory requirements.
• are in charge of the internal analysis of commercial accounts.
• you have a degree in accountancy or economics (sound knowledge of Belgium and Luxembourg accountancy and basic IFRS rules).
• you have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience (accounting experience in an audit, accountancy firm and / or accounting department in Luxembourg or abroad)
• knowledge of Corporate Income Tax & VAT Luxembourg is an advantage.
• you are fluent in English & French (Dutch is a plus).
• you are communicative, flexible, not afraid to take initiatives.
• you are proactive, a team-player and able to work independently.
• you are available from November / December 2018, preferably.
* Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment.
* Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
* Top quality education and training opportunities.
* A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Our client is a worldwide highly respected dredging specialist. Working on every continent, the company is specialised in the construction and development of harbours, artificial islands, estuarial dams, canals and inland waterways, dyke construction and reinforcement, beach replenishment and coastal protection, supply of dredged aggregates and salvage activities.
Our client has a modern fleet consisting of more than 90 main vessels, supported by a broad range of auxiliary equipment. This specialist company always looks to partner its customers and co-operation with local authorities and contractors is seen as vital to the success of any project.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!