Our client represents one of the leading and trend-setting partners for aluminium plants, nuclear power plants, the offshore industry and other industrial sectors worldwide. They offer their customers process-oriented solutions and customised systems
For our client we are looking for a (senior) ELECTRICAL ENGINEER with an entrepreneurial attitude, for its Offshore business line. As electrical engineer you are responsible for the design and realization of the electrical installations and equipment (hardware). The design and realization on time of electrical installations in accordance with requirements, within the given budget and including project documentation is your responsibility. You will work closely with the lead engineer and the technical manager.
Goal: Design and realization of electrical installations and equipment.
• Create realization plan of electrical installations/equipment in cooperation with the Lead Engineer / Technical Manager
• Draw up plan, procedures and guidelines in accordance with (safety)legislation for electrical installations/equipment
• Design state-of-the-art electrical installations in accordance with rules and customer requirements
• Create specifications for purchase items and subcontracted sub systems (e.g. power cabinets)
• Add / Create drawings, BoMs and specifications to the document management system
• Create project documentation and deliver to the Project Manager
• Writing FAT protocols for testing the electrical installation
• Assist in commissioning on site if necessary.
• Witness the FAT test at supplier premises, write FAT report
• Handover the technical part of the installation/equipment to the Project Manager
• Design and Realization on time of electrical installations in accordance with requirements
• Work within the given budget
• Deliver project documentation
• Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering
• Minimum 5 year experience as an Electrical Engineer, preferably experience with
o design of Offshore Cranes (Heave Compensation / AOPS)
o DC bus systems / drive systems for power from 100kW to 10MW
o (Hand) calculations
• Preferably knowledge of offshore rules and regulations, regarding offshore cranes (e.g. DNV, Norsok, BV, API, ABS, RL, EN, FEM)
• Experienced with E-plan, MS Visio, MS Office
• Team player, hands-on and pro-active mentality, entrepreneurial attitude
• Proficient in English, both oral and written
• Willingness to travel within Europe, occasionally
Working with our client means working in a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic, growing and specialist company where all possibilities are available for personal development. In addition, they work according to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) Metalektro and offer an excellent package of employment conditions such as:
• A good salary
• 27 vacation days plus 13 extra days off
• 4% gratuity bonus
• A phone and laptop
• Possibility to work 1 or 2 days from home
• A passionate, international and informal team!
Are you interested and could you handle this job???
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or just being curious, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you think that you do not quite fit for this vacancy.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!