“Leading independent consulting engineers for the oceans sustainable energy connections”
- Do you want to bring your expertise to some of the most influential organizations in the Renewable industry, transforming industries alongside the best of the best?
- Do you want to be part of a highly experienced and dedicated team, with a thorough understanding of the delivery of offshore installation projects (the complete lifecycle)?
- Do you want to provide all the expertise gained from projects previously completed, to ensure all practical lessons learnt are incorporated into the state of the art solutions being undertaken on behalf of our clients?
- Do you want to challenge yourself in a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment with an entrepreneurial attitude?
Then we might have the right job for you!
Our client is the reliable strategic advisor with in-depth knowledge of any aspect of a subsea power asset. In a strong partnership the Company guides their clients to avoid pitfalls and to ensure their interests are protected, balancing cost, risk and technology over the lifetime of the asset. The Company’s drive is to make the project a success and as cost effective as possible.
As part of a highly skilled team you will be surrounded by colleagues within various (offshore) engineering disciplines. The team is highly versatile and regardless of the competences you hold at the moment you will be given the opportunity to broaden your offshore engineering competence.
The Company is currently expanding their renowned team of experts and we are, exclusively, looking for several Senior Geotechnical Engineering Experts:
Senior Geotechnical Engineer:
- 6-12 years’ relevant work experience
- Master degree (M.Sc.) in Civil engineering / Geo-technology / Coastal engineering
- Clever with an open mind-set
- Enjoys learning from and becoming the best
- Eager to learn & pick up new things
- Eager to become a specialist engineer in the Ocean’s green power systems
- Above average reporting & communication skills
- Interest to go once and a while to offshore installation campaigns
- Can operate independently
- A great contribution to the team feeling
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Additionally, your CV comprises:
To succeed in this role, you have a high technical interest and competence. The team is built on collaboration and strong team spirit so a success factor in this role is definitely being a team player and open-minded sharing solutions, competences and experiences. You are a self-starter, and motivated to take on several of various tasks ongoing. Besides this you have a strong analytical profile thriving well in the engineering. entrepreneurial environment.
So… we are looking for highly motivated persons that can take ownership of their work and deliver high quality result according to agreed deadlines. The Company wants you to thrive in international and fast-moving environments, where you have the opportunity of applying your analytical abilities, practical knowledge, social skills, and integrity. The work culture bases itself on high ambition, strong performance and great commitment. They have a clear goal in their strategy, to be a workplace where the most qualified workers in the industry choose to make a career. To support these strategic goals, the Company offers their workers an environment with continuous opportunities for personal development and career opportunities.
We would still like to hear from you even if you are not able to answer yes to all the above!
Since more than 2 decades the Company advises their clients on major subsea power cable projects, contributing to the greenification of the world's energy supplies. The Company offers a unique combination of academic studies and a long history of field experience to provide smart solutions for submarine connections.
The Company is passionately guiding their clients on technical, contractual & commercial matters related to interconnectors, export systems, offshore wind farms, new technologies like hydrogen, CO2 pipelines, floating wind, offshore solar and other smart developments beyond the horizon.
The Company is proud to be involved and to play a role in the exciting and necessary developments that will shape our future.
The Company’s portfolio will include the Advisory work on the following services: Strategy & innovation, Market Intelligence & Due diligence, Permitting, Tender & Project Management, HSE, Warranty & Assurance, Professional Worldwide Client representation, Survey & UXO, Route Design & engineering, Burial & Protection of subsea assets, Orcaflex Dynamic Analyses, Landfalls and Shallow water studies, MetOcean & workability analyses, Installation Engineering, studies & procedures, Construction engineering, Operation & maintenance, 24/7 Emergency Response, High Voltage Technology and Cables & Terminations.
• Excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as 13th month, bonus, excellent work-life balance, working part-time is possible, free lunch at the office (centre of Rotterdam);
• Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
• Engaging international working environment;
• Wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
Are you looking for a career in a fast-moving, growing and high-tech environment where you will be able to develop on a personal as well as on a career level? Let us know, we are waiting for you!
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Peter van den Ban. Applications should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to your application!