For our client, a reputable design & engineering company of mobile offshore units and equipment, we are looking for several SENIOR ENGINEERS and 2 (TEAM) LEAD ENGINEERS (mechanical / structural) to reinforce the team.
“MAKING THE FUTURE OF OFFSHORE ENERGY TOGETHER”
What is your challenge for the future?
Do you want to play a part in the energy transition with purposeful, novel solutions?
If you believe that outstanding results are achieved by working together, our client gives room to your ideas. Make the most of your ability to think creatively, allowing us to come up with game changing solutions and create a lasting impact for our clients, ourselves, and the world. Join them striving to power a better world. Make your challenge your job and send your application ,and discover the power of teamwork as (team) Lead Engineer.
Contribute to the next generation of offshore wind turbines
Enabling the Company’s clients to install the current and next generation offshore wind turbines as a Senior/Lead Engineer Cranes you are responsible for complex engineering equipment packages for the heavy lift cranes that they design and supply. We are looking for an experienced:
SENIOR ENGINEER - Mechanical and/or Structural
with the ambition to contribute to the cutting-edge NOV design cranes portfolio in order to remain the market leading company that we are today. You are confident about your abilities in engineering and decision making and open to suggestions and arguments of others to reassess your own. You can and want to contribute technically to projects and are eager to share your knowledge and experience with colleagues. In this senior role you will make concept designs of new equipment, execute design to a basic level and guide the design of equipment up to fabrication drawings.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities SENIOR ENGINEER:
Based in the Schiedam office, the Senior Engineer will be reporting to (Team) Lead Engineer.
• Design and verification of advanced and complex mechanical equipment, competitive in the offshore market and in compliance with applicable class, industry & internal standards.
• Take a lead role in large engineering scopes within projects, manage interfaces between several engineering scopes.
• Contribute to, review and approval of engineering project deliverables.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of internal work methods and standardization.
• Travel and visits to fabricators, vendors, and construction sites can be required.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities (TEAM) LEAD ENGINEER:
• Planning, Ensure assigned staff delivers resource capacity needed for given tasks and escalates when necessary
• Supervise and coach assigned staff
• Ensure exchange of knowledge between staff
• Provide input on activities, results and (year) goals of team
• Ensure or assist in alignment between teams and or departments
• Reporting man hours and progress
• Ensure team continuity during absence
• Participate in annual reviews of assigned staff, and follow up.
• Propose career development for assigned staff
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Ability to plan, see required sequence of work, distinguish main and side issues, see the bigger picture.
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Maritime Technology.
• Relevant work experience in design of complex mechanical equipment.
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• The ideal candidate exhibits a proactive, analytical and positive attitude, as well as outstanding collaboration skills.
• The ability to contribute to the design and the delivery of equipment that will power and shape our future, making an impact in the energy transition.
• A safe and inspiring work environment where your contribution is highly valued, and personal development is key.
• Working in a modern and spacious office and the flexibility to work from home.
• Several social events stimulating our close cooperation.
• Competitive salary and good secondary benefits.
• Personal development opportunities.
Our client is recognized for providing design & engineering consultancy for mobile offshore units and the design, engineering and supply of equipment. They enable and support safe and efficient operations at sea, contributing to a sustainable future. In close cooperation with their clients, they translate experience, science and technical knowledge into realistic & innovative ideas and products. Innovative developments in technology such as digitization and the challenges of the energy transition play an important role for them.
“We are the offshore pioneers”
Pioneering is in the Company’s DNA, continuously stimulating initiatives and innovations. Exploring new technological fields, to curb the power of nature and leaving the landmarks of tomorrow. With a team of more than 200 ambitious professionals they help their clients to move forward in a hazardous domain that involves risks for people, materials and the natural environment. As a result, they have adopted an attitude of openness and accountability.
Are you interested and could you handle this job???
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or just being curious, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you think that you do not quite fit for this vacancy.
We are looking forward to your application!