For our client, a reputable design & engineering company of mobile offshore units and equipment, we are looking for SENIOR MECHANICAL / STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS to reinforce the team.
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Structural and/or Mechanical Engineer? Are you flexible, familiar with offshore equipment and do you have thorough knowledge of structural and/or mechanical engineering? Are you a self-starter with a hands-on mentality? We are looking for full-time enthusiastic and driven Senior Engineers to expand the core of the equipment department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
You will be part of engineering professionals who work together in multidisciplinary teams on various challenging new built or upgrade projects such as offshore cranes (>800 t), skidding and jacking systems. In this role you will be involved in supporting the clients to face their challenges and doing new things at the frontiers of technology in order to find the right solution. By participating in R&D projects you will contribute in maintaining the Company’s leading position in the market.
- MSc (or BSc) in Civil/Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Technology;
- High potential in structural and/ or mechanical engineering;
- 8+ years of relevant working experience in structural and/ or mechanical engineering;
- Familiar with structural verification of complex structures;
- Fluent with FE- programs (NX-Nastran preferred) in area of expertize;
- Management of small scoped engineering & consultancy projects;
- Experience in leading smaller engineering teams as a lead engineer;
- Being able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Good primary, secondary and tertiary employment conditions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibilities for (personal) development;
- A modern and well facilitated office, situated near public transport;
- Attention for personnel wellbeing.
If you think you tick most of the above boxes and are eager to explore the frontiers of technology, please respond directly by using the apply button.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE1: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this position !!!
NOTE2: If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful.