Are you looking for a varied and challenging job with an international company and do you dare to take the next step as SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - OFFSHORE?
As a Senior Project Manager, you are leading the project team and you are accountable for the successful completion of a project within time and budget and without incidents.
- Lead the project team and execute the project within the safety rules and quality standards.
- Act as the sole point of contact for the client and subcontractors and liaise with them on contractual, commercial and operational issues
- Cover the complete contract scope and plan, assign, steer and manage activities of all project team members and disciplines involved in the project.
- Proper risk management of the project
- Manage contractual changes to mitigate risk and come up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully within time and budget and maximize the operational result and profit.
- Hand-over of project preparation to vessel execution team.
- Identification and raising of variation orders.
- B.Sc / M.Sc degree (i.e.Mechanical, Civil or Offshore Engineering).
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Project Manager function.
- Extensive experience in offshore installation.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to work on more than one project simultaneously.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in marine construction industry (engineering/ management/ operations).
- Fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing).
- Keen and analytical
- Able to set priorities within projects.
- Goal-orientated problem solver.
- Social team player with hands-on attitude.
- Motivator and coach for the Project Team members.
- Pro-active coordinator.
- Commercial overview and forecasting.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role!!