Our client, a worldwide highly respected dredging specialist, is looking for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Project Director) to reinforce the team.
Please note: Only candidates with EU passport or Belgian work visa will be considered as viable candidates !!!
Interested in becoming our clients' new SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Project Director)?
Our client is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Their expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. They have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce their team.
As a Senior Project Manager (Project Director) you:
- Manage the various aspects of one or more projects simultaneously, including their execution, budgetary, contractual and commercial aspects.
- Organise work meetings with the client (usually a public authority) and implement the project in accordance with the specifications and the contractual conditions.
- Have an eye for efficiency improvement and you work in close cooperation with our support services.
As Project Manager you:
- Are a qualified Industrial or Civil Engineer, preferably with a specialization in construction, or the equivalent by experience.
- Have at least 5 years experience with complex (hydraulic) engineering projects.
- Work autonomously and are a problem-solver by nature.
- Have a hands-on mentality.
- Value teamwork highly.
- Are prepared to work on one of our sites abroad for longer periods of time.
- Are fluent in English. Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mr. Peter van den Ban (Director at BAN recruitment).
Applications should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE1: Only candidates with EU passport or Belgian work visa will be considered as viable candidates !!!
NOTE2: If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful for this particular role.