“The past is beautiful, but the future is more important!” is a famous quote by the Kreber family. That is why Kreber is constantly developing. Kreber has formulated a tough ambition, which includes a strategy to achieve those ambitions. Kreber can only do that with a powerful team working together!
Kreber, the 'Particle Engineering Expert', wants to achieve substantial growth by bringing 5 new technologies for Kreber to existing and new markets over the next 5 years. In order to realize this growth, Kreber is in the middle of a transition, a line that Kreber will strongly continue in the coming years. A wonderful plan which launches Kreber into the future.
Do you want to play a part in this: Lab Scale Testing and Pilot Scale testing
Are you an exceptional, team-oriented Senior RD&I engineer with an entrepreneurial attitude?
Than this might be an interesting new challenge in your career!
Therefore, we are looking for 2 SENIOR RD&I ENGINEERS to reinforce the team.
The RD&I engineer is responsible for research into and (further) development of the technologies, products and services desired by Kreber for its portfolio. The RD&I engineer conducts preliminary studies, designs and tests new processes and products, machines and systems and discusses these designs with the customer, if necessary. The engineer works independently, analytically and with a critical attitude on technical issues from the R&D team and ensures the securing and sharing of acquired results within the organization. The engineer is part of the development team where new and innovative products are developed for the existing and new markets in which Kreber operates; with the aim that the organization can thereby acquire a leading position. The activities are performed on the basis of a state of the art innovation process, written procedures, work instructions, norms and standards, as well as verbal guidelines. There is a high degree of independence in the layout and execution of the work. Technical academic level, several years of experience.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contributes to the realization of the “technology roadmap” from the initial concept to the final product.
• Defines functional specifications, develops concepts, performs calculations, analyzes and simulations and generates basic designs.
• Conducting fundamental research into technologies, equipment and processes that Kreber offers, with the aim of better understanding and improving them.
• Detecting, researching and introducing (new) technological projects that fit within Kreber's strategy, with the aim of exploring new opportunities and developing new products.
• Supporting and technically directing Engineers in the development of test setups and prototypes.
• Designing experiments and making test plans to validate and substantiate and verify research.
• Performing and optimizing developed tests.
• Supports manufacturing, assembly and quality assurance during the construction phase of prototypes
• Analyzing, interpreting, reporting and presenting results from tests, to share and secure this information within the organization.
• Provides support to other departments within the organization with relevant technical issues. For example by means of drawing up technical proposals for commercial support.
• Building an external network focused on new technological developments and applications of new technologies.
• Establishing and maintaining contacts with knowledge institutes and advising on the use of consultancy firms and research centers.
• Organizes design reviews and takes care of the processing of action points and points of attention that emerge from this.
• Participates in meetings and actively contributes to the development and shaping of ideas and actions that contribute to the healthy growth and positioning of the organization in the markets in which Kreber operates.
• Education at an academic level (Chemical Engineering, Process Technology, Mechanical Engineering, or similar)
• Knowledge of industrial crystallization is an advantage
• Knowledge of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and physical transport phenomena.
• Knowledge of research and simulation methods
• Good knowledge of English in speech and writing
• Good communicative skills
• Design (build measure learn) skills
• Modeling skills
• Minimum 4 years of experience in industrial environment with challenging process requirements
• Creative and quality driven
• Passion for innovation
• Be able to combine a strong conceptual approach with the experience that the details are decisive
• Result and customer-oriented attitude
• Analytical and excellent problem solving skills
• Independent problem solver, but a team player who appreciates peer feedback
• Rich in initiative
• Cost and quality conscious
• Willingness to travel
Kreber, located in Vlaardingen (NL), is a modern company that has specialized in the design, construction, modification and maintenance of machinery for more than a hundred years. It makes its own products, develops products in collaboration with international customers and makes machine parts designed by customers. Management has ambitious but realistic growth plans. For more information, visit the Kreber website: https://www.kreber.nl/
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Kreber offers a challenging and interesting position in a dynamic, international organization that has a clear vision for innovation and growth. Besides their competitive salary Kreber offers excellent fringe benefits.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
This vacancy is exclusively set out at Business Associates Network (BAN) recruitment. Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Peter van den Ban (Director at BAN recruitment) via RD&Iemail@example.com or via telephone number +31 (0)6 22 30 24 77. Applications (in Dutch or English), should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
Are you interested and could you handle this job???
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or just being curious, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you think that you do not quite fit for this vacancy.
We are looking forward to your application!