For our client, an EPC contractor which operates worldwide, we are looking for a SURVEY - PARTY CHIEF (offshore)
Are you the Party Chief that will be responsible for all survey activities on board of the fall pipe vessels or on location of our projects? And are you able to lead the team of surveyors? Then you should read further!
As a Party Chief you:
• are responsible for the quality and quantity of the survey results;
• ensure the validity of certificates and calibrations;
• are responsible for the proper operation of survey equipment and software on board;
• verify the data given by the customer and you verify the data returned to the client and make backups of current and completed projects;
• assist in preparing and maintaining project documentation and procedures;
• communicate with customers about survey-related matters and once every two weeks, you will report on the status of the survey (material, personnel and project overview);
• will participate in the daily project meetings on board and periodic meetings of the vessel management.
You need the following qualifications to be a Party Chief:
• an education in Hydrographic Surveying or equivalent;
• a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the offshore survey industry;
• experience with offshore navigation, positioning systems, subsea acoustic positioning systems and multibeam;
• you are flexible, stress resistant and have a hands-on mentality;
• have fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What are your benefits?
• an excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages;
• a challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
• an engaging international working environment;
• a wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role.