For our client, a mid-sized engineering company, we are looking for a SYSTEM ENGINEER HELPDESK to reinforce the team.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• For the proper technical execution of the scope of work.
• Scope of work typically comprises first line helpdesk support on IT related hardware and software;
• For mobilizing second line support from System Engineers for problem solving;
• Installation and registration of standard software on PC's;
• Installation, moving and registration of IT related hardware;
• Conduct helpdesk support;
• Testing of new hardware and software on PC's;
• Conduct helpdesk support independently;
• Train and coach helpdesk staff .
• Vocational (MBO+) level together with advances related training / certificates or adequate relevant work experience;
• Good computer equipment hardware and software skills.
• ITIL certified;
• Good knowledge of the English language (verbal and written).
• Approximately 4 years relevant work experience of certain processes;
• Sufficient experience may replace technical qualifications.
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role!!