Our client, a specialist in complex offshore marine engineering projects, is looking for a TEAM LEAD TENDERS to reinforce the team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for analysing international tenders and commercial opportunities and managing corresponding project proposals for complex marine and civil works.
• To this end you and your team shall analyse the project scope, and develop the engineering, the planning and the pricing.
• As central point of contact you will establish strong relationships with (potential) clients during the whole process.
• You will manage a tender team and you will work in close collaboration with Company’s Engineering, Legal and Insurance department and incorporate their consultancy in order to prepare the tender submission and contracts.
• Finally, you will take the lead in contract negotiations with clients after the submission of the tenders.
• You will be based at our Head Office in Belgium.
• You hold a degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering with experience in the tender process.
• Having experience in marine works is an asset.
• You have excellent negotiations skills and commercial awareness.
• You are able to communicate at several levels.
• You are pragmatic and work in a proactive manner.
• You have a natural ability to get things done, in a structured way and to certain deadlines.
• You are an absolute team player and people manager.
• You are an experienced user of the most common MS Office applications. Knowledge of planning programs, such as MS Project and / or Primavera is an asset.
• You can express yourself fluently in spoken and written English. Proficiency in other world languages is a plus.
• You are prepared to travel abroad for short missions.
* Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment.
* Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
* Top quality education and training opportunities.
* A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Our client is a specialist in complex offshore marine engineering projects. Our client offers a wide variety of services to owners of offshore assets, marine consultants and marine contractors in the sectors of offshore Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Civil Engineering. These services consist of the hammering and drilling of large diameter piles for offshore constructions such as jetties, mooring facilities, bridges, wind farms, the installation of offshore structures, offshore wind farms and platforms and geotechnical investigations at large depths.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the European Union (EU) and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!