For our client, specialised in Dredging, Environmental and Marine Engineering world-wide, we are looking for motivated, entrepreunerial candidates for the position of TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT to reinforce the team.
As a Technical Superintendent you are dedicated to one of the vessels supporting the operational activities.
As a Technical Superintendent you:
• will be part of the team on site.
• will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of the fleet.
• will do the follow up of the dockings of one of the dredgers in a later stage.
As a Technical Superintendent:
• You are qualified in Industrial or Civil engineering, preferably with a specialisation in (electro)mechanics or the equivalent by experience.
• You are able to express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• You can work independently.
• You are a problem-solver.
• You are prepared to work on one of the overseas sites for extended periods of time (on rotation).
As a Technical Superintendent you'll get:
• Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment.
• Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
• Top quality education and training opportunities.
• A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
PS International candidates are welcome to apply. For this position you do not have to move to Belgium. You will be provided a local contract.