For our client, a dynamic, highly specialized EPC contractor which operates worldwide in the offshore industry, we are looking for several TENDER ENGINEERS
Do you want to be one of the main points of contact for our clients and do you have experience with making competitive proposals? Then you should read further!
Our client is a global solutions provider in the offshore oil, gas and renewables industry. They have an unrivalled track record in the transport and installation of foundations, turbines, inter-array cables, export cables and substations for offshore wind farms. In the oil & gas industry they are experts in landfalls and civil works, rock placement, heavy lift, umbilicals and installation and decommissioning services. By operating a high-tech and versatile fleet of vessels they offer flexible solutions for the most complex offshore energy projects.
As a Tender Engineer, you will take part in the acquisition process of global offshore projects “tendering”. You will play a key role in the preparation and submission of tender proposals to clients.
As a member of the Tender Department, you will be allocated to one or several tender teams, and will report for each tender to the Tender Manager. Together, you will work on the Company’s vision of creating a sustainable future.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Analyse tender documentation received from potential clients;
• Work on method selection and writing proposals;
• Prepare cost calculations and programming of works (planning);
• Draft of installation sequence drawings;
• Work on risk assessments;
• Liaise with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments;
• Summarizing and reporting for internal and external approval.
• You hold a BSc or a MSc Degree in a relevant discipline;
• You are a strong analytical thinker, with a hands-on mind-set and problem-solving approach;
• You have an eye for detail and order and enjoy being part of a larger team;
• You keep your work organized and planned and can cope with strict deadlines;
• You see the day-to-day flexibility needs as a challenge;
• You master MS Office applications such as Excel;
• You are ready for short assignments abroad, for meetings and visits;
• Experience in the tendering, preparation and follow-up of Offshore Installation projects is a plus.
• An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
• A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
• A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
• A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
Are you interested and could you handle this job???
If you have any questions about this vacancy, or just being curious, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you think that you do not quite fit for this vacancy.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in Belgium and/or have an EU-passport will be considered for this role !!!