Our client, a shipping and offshore transportation & installation contractor, is looking for a TENDER MANAGER.
Please note: Only candidates with EU passport or Dutch work visa will be considered as viable candidates !!!
As a Tender Manager you are responsible for the preparation of proposals for offshore installation works to our clients.
The Tender Manager works in close co-operation with the Business Development department and is involved from the earliest prequalification phase until contract award and hand-over to the project team. The Company is characterized by short communication lines and an entrepreneurial atmosphere where freedom to act is given to people that are willing to step up and take responsibility. The Tender Manager reports to the Manager Tenders & Contracts.
• work with the Business Development department in generating new business through prequalification, development of new work scopes;
• assess and review ITT documentation and develop qualifications;
• prepare proposal documents and co-ordinate input of the different departments within the Company;
• develop a cost budget for the projects;
• obtain the approval of the Tender Board within the Comapny;
• clarify and negotiate proposals with clients;
• conduct commercial and contractual negotiations with the client;
• hand-over the contract to the projects department for execution of the work.
• BSc./MSc. Degree in Engineering (i.e. Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture);
• 10 years of experience in offshore industry (engineering or projects);
• several years of experience in a tender or project management function is preferred;
• experience in contract negotiations and knowledge of standard offshore contracts (i.e. Logic, Bimco, FIDIC);
• fully conversant in English (verbally and written);
• willing to travel on an incidental basis.
• Company core values: reliability, safety & quality awareness, customer orientation, co-operation and entrepreneurship;
• able to convince others and result oriented;
• analyze, planning skills and helicopter view.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mr. Peter van den Ban (Director at BAN recruitment).
Applications should respond specifically to the requirements including curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to your application!
NOTE1: Only candidates with EU passport or Dutch work visa will be considered as viable candidates !!!
NOTE2: If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful for this particular role.