Our client, founded in 2015, is a boutique engineering firm that provides engineering services to the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industry. The Company provides expertise in the identification and implementation of sound technical solutions, optimizing operational costs, product quality and production capacity. The Company advises on process design during the early stages of projects and has the ability to manage a project up to the commissioning phase.
The company contributes to a variety of projects ranging from the design of grass root plants up to the expansion or optimization of existing production facilities of their clients. Key aspect is that the projects are challenging and rewarding. The organization is internationally oriented, mainly serving companies in North-West Europe. Using their innovative and creative mindset, Prove Engineering is driven by entrepreneurship and works in close contact with their clients, often working on their sites to execute projects.
Due to the continued success of the organisation, we are currently looking to expand the team with an entrepreneurial
PROCESS ENGINEER (m/f/x)
As a process engineer, you will work on chemical/food/pharma engineering projects in the respective industries. Your scope ranges from conceptual and detail engineering and design, using various engineering norms, standards, software tools and your bright mind to come up with extraordinary yet elegant solutions. The opportunity is given to work with a variety of processes for international clients, allowing you to broaden your engineering horizon and develop your project management skills in the best way possible. You may have to puzzle as long as it takes to find optimal solutions for technology challenges and with your process engineering background, combined with your analytical skills, we trust that you will solve all of them, even when some modeling is required to get there.
Real examples of projects will you typically work on:
· Plant design of a purification process for high end nutraceuticals
· Transition from a batch to continuous extraction process
· Expansion of existing tank farms
· Process engineering of various food ingredient manufacture unit operations
· Managing the design, engineering and installation of food manufacture processes
Being part of a capable and agile engineering team makes you see the results of your efforts and that’s the difference. Not only will you see the results of your work, The Company provides a working environment characterized by a high degree of freedom and independence stimulating personal growth via tailor made training and education opportunities combined with challenging and versatile engineering projects at the forefront of technology.
Who are we looking for?
For this position, we would like to get in touch with a process engineering professional (m/f/x) that recognize themselves in this description:
· Degree (BSc or MSc or PhD) in Chemical Engineering or related (Food engineering, Mechanical engineering)
· Well-developed analytical and numerical skills.
· Socially engaged, empathic and well developed communicative skills in the sense that you are a good listener, ask clever questions and adjust your message to the audience.
· Willingness to travel to execute challenging projects on site. EU based, some projects may require you to stay over for a few days in good consultation with the client and known beforehand
· You speak English and preferably Dutch. In case you do not speak Dutch; you are open to learn Dutch. Off course with the support of The Company.
· Permission to work in the EU (EU resident or in possession of a valid working permit)
What to expect?
· A high degree of freedom, autonomy and independency.
· Being part of a team of like-minded engineering professionals.
· Support of your personal growth by offering a tailor made training and education program
· An organisation that believes deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that help us to become better and stronger through versatility.
· The possibility to work from home and plan your own hours when the nature of the work allows it
· A renumeration package that is better than your present one
· An attractive bonus scheme
· A lot of fun
Interested & Apply?
Great to hear that you are interested in this opportunity. Of course; we welcome your application consisting of a recent resume and tailored motivation letter via email ProcessEngineer@banrecruitment.com. You may also use the application button below. In case you would like to know more about the position; you are welcome to contact BAN recruitment via +31(0) 6-22 302 477. You may ask for Mr. Peter van den Ban. He is happy to answer all your questions.
Please note: We know that this role is so appealing and the company so nice to work for that you want to do it for a very long time. Hence an employment contract is offered by The Company directly and not via BAN recruitment.